A blog about the beauty of being a woman, fashion, makeup, wonderful wine, food and my love for jazz music.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Feeling Good from Head to Toe....
So its not even Friday and I feel good from head toe. Maybe it was that long, warm shower that helped, but I certainly most do feel good from head to toe. Gotta celebrate with a decaf vanilla latte from Starbucks, my go to coffee shop. Have my nails painted, dressed to the 9s. Yet again its not even Friday. ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are just some in general quotes you might enjoy.
-
Its only the second day of June, and so far this month has been pretty good. While its not officially summer until Friday, June 21, summer i...
-
Its been a wonderful weekend, even though I've basically been on go since Wednesday. So for once I'm actually pleased that its Monda...
No comments:
Post a Comment