A blog about the beauty of being a woman, fashion, makeup, wonderful wine, food and my love for jazz music.
Friday, April 12, 2013
Anne Hathaway
I think Anne Hathaway is such a unique beauty. She has such unique features, and now I love her short do'. As its grown out, it has a feminine, sophisitcated flair to it, and she still looks womanly. Here are some pics of her with both long and short hair. If I could pull it off, I'd maybe go short like she did, as her hair is growning out. I hope she lets it turn into a classy bob!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are just some in general quotes you might enjoy.
-
Its only the second day of June, and so far this month has been pretty good. While its not officially summer until Friday, June 21, summer i...
-
Its been a wonderful weekend, even though I've basically been on go since Wednesday. So for once I'm actually pleased that its Monda...
No comments:
Post a Comment