Thursday, July 4, 2013

What Every Stylish Woman Should Have Part 5 Dresses

Dresses. They can convey class, sophistication, easy elegance, to a casual night out. They are easy to slip on because you don't have to worry about a matching top and skirt, all you need to do is accessorize, add a chic bag or clutch. There's an aray of dresses to chose from. A-line, sheathes, wraps, maxis, sundresses that can be really casual to really dressy, cocktail, to black dresses and so forth.

I have 17 dresses. I went through a phase I had a lot when I was younger than I went for a long time of not having any, but over the last 3 years I've bought a few and I've bought most of my dresses this year. I have sundresses to dressy dresses.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are just some in general quotes you might enjoy.