A blog about the beauty of being a woman, fashion, makeup, wonderful wine, food and my love for jazz music.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
So Sorry. . .
I’m
so sorry I’ve not been here in a while as you can see. I just haven’t felt up
to blogging, but next month I plan on blogging a lot more and posting my
reviews for InStyle, Harper’s Bazaar and Lucky.
April didn’t go quite as I planned on, and that added to me not blogging
or posting really much of anything. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying
the spring weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are just some in general quotes you might enjoy.
-
Its only the second day of June, and so far this month has been pretty good. While its not officially summer until Friday, June 21, summer i...
-
Its been a wonderful weekend, even though I've basically been on go since Wednesday. So for once I'm actually pleased that its Monda...
No comments:
Post a Comment