Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 2014


I can't believe its May!!! This year is really flying by, and a little faster than I would like it to. I have higher expectations for May than April. The weather is warmer, flowers are in full bloom as well as stormy weather. I don't mind the stormy weather at all, just as long as no one gets hurt.
 I plan on being out doors more and going to the gym more as well. I have some events coming up in June and July that I want to look my best for so that will be the shot in the arm that I need to get to the gym since its not always an appealing thought, more like appalling. LOL!!!
I hope everyone has a good month and enjoys the great outdoors and takes in life and creates memories along the way through May and the rest of this year. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are just some in general quotes you might enjoy.