Saturday, July 26, 2014

Brunch Attire: Dressy

When I go have brunch with the girls, I like to look my best, yet casual. But it seems like a lot of woman have brunch with their friends while they are at work. So from top to bottom are pics from dressy to casual Saturday/Sunday brunch wear.


NOTE: If you like what you see, but the skirt is too short, the top is too low cut, then simply find pieces you would wear. I do like the idea of the girl with short skirt featured in this post, however, I would wear a longer skirt, one that comes just past my knees when I'm sitting.


Hardcore #herringbone by The Classy Cubicle









Travel Chic.

Imgend
A Quick Hello...


Fabi Heels - Kayture
Elegance with an Edge


Work Outfit


http://www.pinterest.com/elakaran/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are just some in general quotes you might enjoy.