Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 2014






 
Awww....Chicago in July is what comes to mind whenever I think of July... But I can't believe its July though already!!! This year has gone by so fast, yet I feel like I haven't accomplished enough yet, thankfully I still have time! It’s not like its December 30th!


So I've started this month off right by going to the gym. It's time to show those extra lbs whose boss. Plus it feels good to get fit for what's left of summer on into fall. It's July and it's time to make some changes and I'm doing something my further self will thank me for. I really want to drop at least 2 dress sizes by the end of summer and at least one more by my 33rd birth day at the end of October. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing.


Do something that your future self will thank you for and I hope July is a good month for everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are just some in general quotes you might enjoy.