Saturday, July 5, 2014

InStyle July 2014


instyle july 2014 | kate hudson instyle july 2014

With summer under way, knowing pretty much what the temps are going to be, InStyle keeps us stylish this month.

I like page 39 in What’s  Now! I like the sparkly top by Sam & Libby. Great for summer parties and under jackets in the fall and winter.

On page 40 is fun to see the different styles of sunglasses over the years. I like the aviators from the 1930s the best.

Prada makes its personal on page 42. You can custom make you own shoes, well have them custom made for you by Prada. Visit www.prada.com for more info and details. I’m in love with the purple ones that are featured.

Best Dress is Shailene Woodley in The Look on page 51 and I couldn’t agree more with them. She keeps it classy and tasteful.

Singer Kelly Rowland has a beautiful collection of both fine and costume jewelry on page 62. I love her a hair and makeup on the opening page.

On page 71-72 find your perfect Espadrilles. I like the spotted ones by Tory Burch as well as the cotton stripped ones by H&M.

I love the scalped tank by Ann Taylor on page 75 in Instant Style. The tanks come in black and winter white.  I like the silk shorts on page 78, crop top and skirt on page 82. Oh so summery chic.

In You Can Do on page 85, is all about cutouts. I personally don’t care too much for cutouts in my clothes, unless it was just at the right place, like around the neckline.

Color Crash Course is in Sand on pages 91 & 91. I actually like it.  I could see myself wearing the cotton-polyester top by Ella Moss, www.ellamoss.com, with capris in the same hue. I like the shorts by Candela, but I’m not really a shorts kind of woman, but I like the way they look though.
Page 104 is Kicking It...all about tennis shoes. Great for those who want a casual style, yet comfy foot wear.
And skipping to the cover girl, the article about Kate Hudson is wonderful!!!

Check it out because the August issue comes out Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are just some in general quotes you might enjoy.