Thursday, May 22, 2014

Harper's Bazaar: May 2014



The May 2014 issue of Harper's Bazaar is their first ever beauty issue!!! Its really good. I loved it!

On page 48 I'm loving the perfum by Viktor & Rolf in Bonbon at Saks. I think I would make this my summer scent. But I would also try out the extremely vibrant Cheek Fabric blush in 509 by Giorgio Armani. And the rings by Repossi are just my colors!!!

Loving the lipsticks on page 52. I'd give all of them at least a day's wear to see what color I like best and how long it lasts.

Page 62 boasts summer nail polish in light to dark pinks. I love the darker pink by Estee Lauder in Tumultuous.

The next time I go to Macy's I'll have to check out Jimmy Choo's new perfume in Exotic, on page 70. It might be nice to add some extra spice on those long summer nights!!!

ON page 93 I love the Isabelm Marant bangles to add extra color to an all white outfit to a little black dress.

From Wish List on page 94 to My List on page 116 is outstanding and inspiring for those who are planning summer vacations to those who have long work days and hours and who makeup artist Pat McGrath spends her 24 hours!!! With 2,000 pairs of false eyelashes, to about 5 hours of sleep, Pat makes Hollywood look their best!

On page 123 I'm liking the Victoria Beckham sunglasses, but at $930 I love my $30 shades from Express the best. But on page 124 I'd wear the Etro scarf all summer long with everything I have since it seems to have all the colors of my wardrobe in it. And hoping over page 128 I'm liking the white jeans by J Brand. On page 132 I could see myself wearing teh cinamon hued Burberry Prosum skirt, as well as the green J Mendel sundress.

Skipping closer to best part of this issue, on page 201, is all about the best spas, and I love spas, but I like to do mine at home since then I can spend the money I saved on clothes and makeup!!! But some of these I would go to. They look just that good to spend the money to go to!

Page 207 is The Beauty Bazaar!!!! I love it because it makes summer that much prettier even on those super hot days! On page 208 get Gorgeous Hair all summer long and you can have the prettiest makeup on page 210. I like the nude polishes for a more polished look, also on page 210. From eye enhancers to instant radiance and glow boosters and shine erasers page 212 doesn't disappiont any way at all. Page 214 all about having the best body and when you're going to the beach or hitting the swimming pool, that's what we want.

To know more about covergirl Kate Moss, you must pick up this issue!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are just some in general quotes you might enjoy.