Friday, May 23, 2014

InStyle June 2014




InStyle this month makes summer look good and makes you forget the soring high temps!!!

On page 17 I really like cover girl Shailene Woodley's top and skirt by Miu Miu. So chic and so summery!

On page 42 is Your Swimsuit Confessions, and 66% wished their swimsuits had the power to give them a flatter tummy and I totally agree with that, but who wouldn't?

On page 55 in What's Now! I like the high waistline shorts by COS. I would pair mine with a white mesh sweater for those cool night outside or in a chilly restaurant. 

In The Look starting on page 73, I really had to do a double take on Jennifer Connelly's skirt because at first I thought it was beading, but its soft wool tweed woven in 10 different colors. Nice work Louis Vuitton!!!

I like Jennifer Lawrence's dress on page 74, as well as Even Rachel Wood's suit on page 78.

In Look Smart on page 93, it seems like wearing be seeing butter flies on clothes this fall, and its a nice touch and way to end the summer.

In Instant Style starting on page 101, I like the outfit on page 102 and I have all the pieces to create that outfit, and just add my own accessories to it. I do like the tote by Koret New York.

You Can Do Suffer on page 111, and I like it because it doesn't look bad at all, just really classy and festive for those backyard BBQs to vacationing on your favorite island!

On page 123, The Style Guide is about White Shirt Tales, and let me tell you, it has some really good ideas, inspiration on ways to make wearing a white shirt fun and stylish. There are 10 different ways with Carolina Herrera saying that when she doesn't know what to wear, she finds wearing a white shirt fascinating and stars from the late Audrey Hepburn to Elizabeth Taylor have worn the iconic shirt and its stuck around as a staple.

Afraid of Heights? Not Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Hyland, Kate Mara, Camila Alves and Amber Heard when it comes to hair on page 135.

Steal back stage tricks on page 137-142. From makeup to nails you'll be set to look your best!!!

Power Couples on page 147 is about pairing your lipstick to match your sunglasses to matching your cell phone case your mani and match your pedi to your sandals this summer.

In Beauty Talk on page 157 Tina Fey talks about beauty and turning 44! Girl's looking good!

You can be beach chic on page 163 and there are 10 ways to do so. You can take a bite out bloat by snacking on bananas!! Good know!!!

I love the Color Pop! on page 179 of the different nail polishes for summer and these would work for the office since they are pastels.

I like Shop It! on page 189, and I like the white jeans on page 194. And the cool blue and white gives me that French Rivera feel too.

Make A Splash with the right swim suit on page 205. I could see myself wearing the OYE swimsuits on page 206.

The blush hued jewelry on page 212 would go perfect with the outfit from page 102, but I could find pieces for well below the fraction of the cost.

In Hot is the new Cool on page 215, I like the black chic sandles on page 216 as well as the snakeskin cuff on page 224. Also on page 228 are summer of the latest summer reads such as You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz, The One & Only by Emily Giffin, The Vacationers by Emma Straub and Frog Music by Emma Donoghue. Also check out the new books by Mary Kay Andrews. I'm a fan of her books and they are always perfect summer beach reads.

Its a nice article about cover girl Shailene Woodley. She makes her own lip stain, eye shadow, deodorant and toothpaste!

Boost Your Juice on page 269 makes me want to juice all summer long and I would try most to all of those that are featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here are just some in general quotes you might enjoy.